– Worldwide Access to CDC Accounts
In a drive to increase customer convenience for investors to benefit from electronic custody & settlement of securities, CDC has started multiple channels for investors to access their electronic securities portfolio through its innovative service-range . CDC customers can access their account information through services, which include IVR (Interactive Voice Response), Web and SMS facilities.
- – IVR is a round-the-clock Interactive Voice Response system supported by a state-of-the-art call center, toll free number 0800-CDCPL (23275) and dedicated customer support staff.
- – Web enables Investor Account holders to access their account information through www.cdcaccess.com.pk
- – SMS gives an added level of convenience to investors by providing them their account info on their mobile screens.
- - eStatement is a free-of-cost convenience facility through which Sub-Account Holders and Investor Account Holders can receive their Account Balance Statements on their registered email address on either monthly or quarterly frequency, depending on their choice. To receive eStatements, Sub-Accounts Holders should contact their Participant (Broker) and Investor Account Holders should contact CDC.
- - eAlert provides free-of-cost alert messages on real time basis about important account related transactions in the email inbox of Sub-Account Holders and Investor Account Holders. To receive eAlerts, Sub-Accounts Holders should contact their Participant (Broker) and Investor Account Holders should contact CDC.
- Web Kiosk is a touch-point kiosk machine installed in CDC’s Branch Office on the 8th Floor of The Karachi Stock Exchange Building allowing quick access to www.cdcaccess.com.pk
- IVR Phone Booth is a specially tailored facility for walk-in customers at CDC House (Shahra-e-Faisal, Karachi) allowing them to access the – IVR and / or talk to a dedicated customer relationship officer.
Your CDC Relationship Number:
To register for availing – IVR, Web and SMS services, you would be required to fill in your CDC Relationship Number on the – Registration Form. Your CDC Relationship Number is the combination of Investor Account Services (IAS) ID and your account number.
Generation of T-PIN:
- Call at 0800-CDCPL (23275).
- After selecting the language preference, press 1 for self service.
- Enter your 12 digit CDC – Relationship Number (which is a combination of IAS ID and your Investor Account Number)
- Generate your 4 digit T-Pin.
– Registration Form:
Please click on the link to download the Registration Form The form can also be obtained from the Customer Support Front Desk at CDC Offices.
Activation of Services:
Submit completely filled Registration Form duly signed by the authorized signatory(ies) at the CDC Customer Support Front Desk or send it to the CDC Office where you are maintaining your Investor Account. Also affix the company stamp in case you are a corporate client.