CDC Access is a customer focused service package which gives investors the benefit of accessing vital account information with ease and convenience at anytime from anywhere.
This package currently comprises of two services that come under the umbrellas of Account Information and Online Transactions.
The Account Information Portfolio comprises of the following channels:
- CDC access – IVR is a round-the-clock Interactive Voice Response system supported by a state-of-the-art call centre, toll free number 0800- 23275 (CDCPL) and dedicated customer support staff.
- CDC access – Web enables Investor Account holders to access their account information through www.cdcaccess.com.pk
- CDC access – Mobile App enables Investor Account holders to access their account information & corporate actions and perform online transactions through their mobile phones
- CDC access – SMS* gives an added level of convenience to investors by providing them their account information on their mobile screens.
- CDC access – eStatement provides Sub-Account Holders and Investor Account Holders their Account Balance Statements on their registered email address on either monthly or quarterly frequency.
- CDC access – eAlert provides free-of-cost alert messages on real time basis about important account related transactions in the email inbox of Sub-Account Holders and Investor Account Holders.
*only on national cellular networks.
Mandatory Subscription of either SMS or eAlert
Subscription of either SMS or eAlert is mandatory for both Investor Account and Sub-Account.
The Online Transactions service allows Investor Account Holders to initiate Portfolio Transfers directly through the CDC Access web portal https://www.cdcaccess.com.pk on real time without any paper work or manual effort.
Your CDC Relationship Number:
To register for availing CDC access Account Information Portfolio, you would be required to fill in your CDC Relationship Number in the Investor Account Opening Form. Your CDC Relationship Number is the combination of Investor Account Services (IAS) ID and your account number.
Generation of T-PIN:
- Call at 0800- 23275 (CDCPL).
- After selecting the language preference, press 1 for self service.
- Enter your 12 digit CDC – Relationship Number (which is a combination of IAS ID and your Investor Account Number)
- Generate your 4 digit T-Pin.
Activation of CDC access Services:
Investor Account Holders can conveniently subscribe to CDC access services (both Account Information and Online Transactions) while filling the Investor Account Opening Form. Sub-Account Holders can subscribe to the CDC access – Account Information services while filling the Sub-Account Opening Form.