e-Statement & e-Alerts
CDC access – eStatement provides Sub-Account Holders and Investor Account Holders their Account Balance Statements on their registered email address on either monthly or quarterly frequency depending upon their choice.
CDC access – eAlert provides real time email alerts about the following activities to Sub-Account Holders and Investor Account Holders on their registered email address:
- Transfer of securities (delivery-out) from your account.
- Withdrawal request of securities
- Rights Subscription in your account
- Intimation upon opening CDC account.
- All pledge transactions (securities pledged, call and release) pertaining to your account.
- Credit of corporate entitlements such as bonus/right (Paid & Unpaid) shares and new issues.
- Change in registration details as follows:
- Update of Account Title, Contact Person Name, Zakat Status, Dividend Mandate and Registration Number
- Update of Permanent address field
- Update of CNIC, NICOP, Passport Number and Title
- Update of Joint Holder(s) Name, CNIC, NICOP, Passport Number and Title
- Update of Nominee & Attorney CNIC and NICOP
- eAlert / eStatement Deactivation
- Marking of Account Overdue