Central Depository Company of Pakistan Limited was formed under Central Depositories Act 1997 which was passed on June 10, 1997. Subsequently, Central Depository Company of Pakistan Limited Regulations were developed and approved by the Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan.
- Central Depositories Act, 1997
- Central Depository Company of Pakistan Limited Regulations
- Central Depositories (Licensing & Operations) Regulations, 2016
- CDC Regulations in Urdu Language
Securities Act 2015:
PSX Rule Book:
Companies Act 2017:
Other Acts/ Rules/ Ordinance/ Regulations administered by SECP:
- Company Registration Number and Date: 0029418 January 21st, 1993
- NTN Number: 0710001-9
- License to act as Central Depository granted by SECP under Securities Act, 2015 dated 16-12-2015.
- Certificate of Registration to Act as Trustee granted by SECP under Non-Banking Finance Companies and Notified Entities Regulations, 2008 dated December 19, 2017.
A. F. Ferguson & Co.
Chartered Accountants, a member firm of the PwC Network
State Life Building No. 1-C, I. I. Chundrigar Road,
Karachi – 74000
Name of Registrar:
CDC Share Registrar Services Limited
CDC House, 99-B, Block “B”
S.M.C.H.S., Main Shahrah-e-Faisal, Karachi