CDC collaborates with EasyPaisa for IAS Payments through Mobile Wallet
CDC has always strived to facilitate its account holders by introducing innovative solutions and has recently launched another convenient payment facility to its account holders via EasyPaisa’s Mobile Wallet. Using this service, CDC’s Investor Account Holders can now make their account related payments through EasyPaisa’s mobile application and retailer franchises. This solution offers the following benefits to CDC account holders:
- Easypaisa Mobile wallet account can be opened by an investor anytime and anywhere through their mobile phone, the only requirement for which is a valid CNIC and mobile number.
- Easypaisa App is available on both Android and iOS platforms. Mobile wallets are increasingly gaining traction due to the widespread use of mobile phones.
- IAS customers can fetch details of their bill dues and make the payment. Also, they can deposit additional funds (top up) into their IAS account.
- This payment solution offers IAS account holders the convenience of making payments through their mobile phone.
- This solution will also be facilitating IAS account holders to make their payments through Telenor franchises which are widespread across Pakistan, even reaching into remote and rural areas.
- The service will especially benefit those investors who:
- don’t reside in any of the three cities where CDC offices are located (Karachi, Lahore and Islamabad).
- reside in areas that don’t have adequate commercial banking facilities (rural, remote areas).
- don’t own a bank account. A large sector of the population is unbanked and rely on microfinance banks such Telenor for transactions.
- IAS payment option is already available through banks’ online channels (ATM, internet and mobile banking). This is yet another alternative payment solution for IAS account holders.