CDC launches Online Transactions Service
CDC Access is a customer focused service package which gives you the benefit of accessing vital account information with ease and convenience at anytime from anywhere. This package currently comprises of CDC Access IVR, Web, SMS, eStatement and eAlert.
Recently, CDC introduced the facility of Online Transactions under the banner of CDC Access. Through this facility, Investor Account Holders can initiate Portfolio Transfers directly through the CDC Access web portal https://www.cdcaccess.com.pk on real time without any paper work or manual effort.
It also offers the additional benefit of obtaining Online Reports, which makes access to vital account information just one click away. To ensure protection, the portal is secured with PIN code authentication for every transaction.
- 24/7 Web based online movement
- Real time online transfer of securities
- Instant viewing of account balances, activities and transactions performed
- Secured mode of linking beneficiary account with two factor authentication
- PIN code authentication for every transaction
- Accessible through desktops, laptops and smart phones
- Instant transfer
- Convenient and hassle-free
- No physical T.O. (instrument) required for processing
- Cost effective (no charges of T.O. levied)
- No signature required
- Free SMS and eAlerts
- Non-Residents and Foreigners can also avail this facility from abroad
- Free SMS Alerts on International Numbers
- Easy online un-subscription
To avail Online Transactions service, interested investors may contact CDC Customer Support Services at the toll free 0800-23275 (CDCPL).