CDC has been serving its customers and stakeholders for the past two decades, devising support systems and platforms that would support the future. In line with this resolve for customer facilitation, CDC has taken another step towards investor facilitation by launching the revamped and ever-efficient Centralized Services Portal (CSP) and Mobile App.
The new launch of CSP entails key features of the CDC Service Portfolio that have been consolidated into one platform, making it a single stop-shop for the end-users and stakeholders and enabling greater efficiency, transparency and control for the investor.
The new CSP is a one-stop solution, with features embedded to fulfil the needs of the front-end investor. Some of the unique features that CSP offers are listed below:
1. Multi-faceted account detail with one-window platform;
2. Dividend Repository Access;
3. Electronic IPO Subscription;
4. Portfolio Transfer;
5. Online Account Opening;
6. Right Subscription; and
7. Pledge Request
The key benefits of the CSP application include:
• Single platform for all CDC Services.
• Hassle free registration process.
• Sub-account holder does not need to ask broker or CDC IAS to create login id.
• Anyone having CDS account (either IAS or sub-account) or even having physical shares can now avail all the benefits by registering themselves through a simple registration process.
• Customers who do not have CDS Account or Physical shares can also get themselves registered and create their login ids to avail unmatched benefits, such as digital subscription of IPO, Digital account opening, etc.
• Customers will be able to view latest details of all their account(s) where they are the principle account holder. This service will show all such account(s) to the customer.
• Dividend paid, unpaid and withheld (with reason) are also available through this single portal.
• Customers having physical shares for which registrar is CDCSRSL will now be able to view details of their physical shareholding.
CDC looks forward to serving its customers with agility and excellence. With the CSP application, CDC account-holders will have an elevated experience of the CSP application as CDC continues on its mission to serve investors with the best of services!
CDC account-holders can access this portal at https://csp.cdcaccess.com.pk
For any queries or concerns, please feel free to call CDC Customer Support Services at 0800-23275. Overseas Callers may reach CDC customer services at (009221) 34326038 and RDA clients may call at (009221) 38623275.